Terms & Conditions Free Cleaning
1. The Free Clean competition is subject to a prize draw. For every active paying clean, you will receive one entry into the competition. The competition is only for 18 years old and over who have;
Paid for a clean out right (under the diamond package)
Paid for a deposit on a clean (under the diamond package) or paid a deposit under other cleaning services.
Regular (weekly) domestic cleaning customers.
Regular (weekly) commercial cleaning customers.
2. Employees, agencies or subcontractors of Fresh Clean Services ltd, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the competition.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By allowing Fresh Clean Services ltd to use our subcontractors to clean, you are agreeing to be automatically entered into our competition. If you would prefer not to be entered into the Free Clean competition, then you can cancel your entries by emailing email@example.com.
5. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org "Free Clean Comp” in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. Fresh Clean Services ltd, accepts no responsibility if entries are not submitted for any technical reasons or any other issues.
8. The competition has no closing date, as it is an ongoing promotion. However, Fresh Clean Services ltd, has the right to close the competition at any point, at its discretion.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draws will take place at the company’s discretion.
10. The winner will receive a chance to have a free clean. The regular cleaning staff will continue their clean as normal. They will position a sticker (Fresh clean services logo) somewhere within the establishment, which has been cleaned by Fresh Clean Services ltd. The winner of the draw will then have 48 hours in which to find this sticker. If they find it, they will win the free clean.
11. Free clean is a maximum clean of 3 hours, and it will be down to Fresh Clean Services ltd to decide what this will cover. The expectation is that the free clean, will match the client’s previous requirements. For example, if the client has never had his cooker cleaned by Fresh Clean Services, then the free clean WILL NOT cover this. However, if the client has never used our services, yet, paid a deposit, then the 3 hours will be subject to Fresh Cleans Services ltds agreement. Fresh Clean Services ltd will have the final say.
11. Every sticker that is placed will be coded, with a sequenced of numbers and/or letters. This is to prevent fraudulent activity,
12. Fresh Clean Services ltd accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize.
13. The stickers will be easy peel, so will not damage any surfaces or anything else the sticker is located on. However, Fresh Clean Services ltd accepts NO liability or responsibility if anything is damaged due to the sticker. The removal of the sticker will be down to the client, or cleaner if she is due to visit again.
14. The winner will be notified prior to the clean, to confirm that she/he is willing to participate. This will be done, either via telephone or email.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. Fresh Clean Services ltd retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Fresh Cleans Services ltd reasonable request.
19. Fresh Clean Services ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Fresh Clean Services ltd further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Fresh Clean Services ltd for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. Fresh Clean Services ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of GNM in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.